Edge Azwan

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2010 - Syawal 1431H


Ramadhan has come to an end, and here comes Raya, the most awaited celebration for kids & most suffering (in terms of financially) for adults. :)

Since Raya entries have been sprouting everywhere and it's just a couple of days away anyway, I'd like to wish my readers (there are like, only two active readers that I know of lol) eid mubarak and have a safe journey if you're travelling. I want to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Happy Holidays!

I am going back to Kuantan for Raya and I know it is going to be an enjoyable time. Afterwards, we will go back to KL to my families and celebrate with them. Can’t wait! We have a good excuse to enjoy those lovely Raya meals and delicious cookies. Our Baby is now 16 weeks and doing really well Alhamdulillah. We saw him / her kicking and boxing away in Zatty’s tummy last week. What a wonderful feeling and it make me smile like an idiot. A miracle in the making. Praise to god for this gift. InsyaAllah, next year it will be 4 of us.

Again, we wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya & an apology for any mistake & wrongdoing.

From: Azwan, Zatty, Rayna & Baby

just my 2cents at 10:43 PM |

0 Comments:



<< Home