Edge Azwan

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to you

Happy 27th Birthday Syg!!


I have said Happy Birthday to you frequently today but the sentiment doesn’t seem to be enough to truly celebrate you. This is the fourth birthday I’ve shared with you and each one has been completely different from the next, each unique, like you. In celebration of you, I’m listing many of the things I love about you, even the stuff that makes me a bit nuts because it makes you.. you.

There have been a few speed bumps in our road, but we always stay hand in hand, heart to heart and soul to soul. I never knew love until you; I can't imagine life without you. You are my everything and I am so blessed with your love and devotion. I love you, more than I can ever tell you. There are no words for the love I have. It is yours, always and forever, eternity and beyond.

I appreciate your outlook on life. I love your optimism, and your belief in people. I wish I had as much faith in the good of people as you do. You do not see the world this way in a kind of blind, naive or ignorant bliss. Instead you choose to have hope in spite of what you know about the world or perhaps because of it. You seem to just have a confidence that the universe has a plan and that we’re all part of something larger than ourselves and somehow, some way things will work out.

You constantly surprise me. And in many different ways. I never know what my days with you will bring. I love learning little things about you, watching you discover something new. You aren’t afraid to fail at something and you always put your whole heart into the things that matter to you. You live without regrets.

I love that you let me share your food and eat off your plate. I love that you push me to try new things, to be involved and I love that you know when to let me be. I’m staggered by your faith in me, the way you push me to be my best self and the depth of your love. But most of all, I love you because of all the things that are you, all the silly, fantastic, fun, complex, moody, amazing, wonderfully real and passionate facets of you.

I hope to grow old with you for the rest of my life. To celebrate good times with you and support each other through the bad times. Marriage is a journey that we will grow together through. We will learn things about each other every day. We will not always have good times but we will always love each other and work through our problems. Marriage is forever. So I promise you forever.

I celebrate you, today. I hope your birthday has been full, that you’ve seen how much better the world and the world of your friends and loved ones is because you’re in it. Happy Birthday, Baby..

just my 2cents at 12:26 AM |

0 Comments:



<< Home