Edge Azwan

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our Bundle of Joy

In the middle of last week, I leaked the fact to my mother that my wife was pregnant with our #2.

I wanted to go ahead and make it official here on my blog, and give you the story.

In short, Zatty is close to 2 months pregnant. We’ve actually known for at least 4 weeks. You might ask why we kept it private? Because she told me to. :) And smart husbands obey. ;)

My wife is a more private person than I am. To me, telling my online friends that we’re pregnant isn’t that big of a deal. But, she didn’t want anybody except for close family knowing. So, I had to wait for her to be OK with it.

This week, she officially told the world on her own blog. In fact, she’s even doing weekly updates now for those of you who want to follow along. Once she started doing that, it gave me the green light to tell you guys.

So, life is on it’s way to becoming even more interesting. :)

It is adventurous being a working man, a blogger and using that to make a living enough to now support a family with TWO kids. More motivation for me, I guess.

I’m going to have to exercise more. Like a lot of dads, I gained weight during the last one. Didn’t want my wife to feel left out (that’s my excuse). But, I can’t do that again or my cute chair will break! ;)

Alhamdulillah, thank god for this gift..

Labels:

just my 2cents at 4:13 PM |

0 Comments:



<< Home