Edge Azwan

Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Simple Message, A Mobile Heart

My Beloved Zatty,





The heart beat, the tense, the happiness, the
sadness, the fight, the break up, the make up, the understanding, the learn,
the pain, the rush, the confused, the joy, the sorrow, the hope, the
dissapointed, the tears, the togetherness, the longingly, the regret.... the
everything..











If I say I think of you.. I
really mean it..
To be honest, I can barely erase
you out of my head..
The picture of you keep twirling
and whirling in my head..
Been dreaming of being with you.. Missing
you
.. Always.. Every hour.. Every minute.. Even if we just have met.. When I
open up my eyes.. You’re the only person I’d love to see.. I know I’m being a
fool.. I’d always called people “Silly” if they do things like that! Hahaha..
But really.. I don’t care if I’m being stupid.. I don’t care if I’m fooling my
self around..







After all those hard times of
mine.. After all those failure and pain.. Having you in my life has been such a
blessing.. I’m really grateful for having you standing right here beside me,
despite my selfish, arrogant and immature behaviors.. It might sound
ridiculous, but YES, I do think you are the best thing ever happened to me for
the last 6 months.. Surrounded by so many success and also failure, happiness
and also sadness.. I realize that I am so lucky for having someone who always
stands beside me, no matter what..
 



To some extent.. I believe that
God has sent me one of Her angels to stand beside and guide me through my
journey of life.. I know, I, myself have the strength, dignity and faith to
walk my own path.. But having someone walking beside you means more than
anything you have in your life.. You means more to me.. You means more than
everything in my life.. You’re there when I stand tall.. You’re there when I
fell.. You’re still there when I desperately try to stand up and climb the tiny
little step..





Darl, should you feel the same
about me.. Should you feel what I feel.. Should you have the same dreams.. I am
the first and the only person who needs to know and wishing for it.. Should you
really feel so.. Nothing will ever have any chances to stand in my ways to get
to you.. Trust me !!





“ My world is a better place,
because u loved me.. “

just my 2cents at 3:30 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home