Edge Azwan

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Confessions Of A Black Heart

Help_me_syg_2












Motionless i believe everything happens in no coincidence,
As i was touched by God.
This month i kinda forgot fulfilling my due in giving my share
in His glory as i do every day for my grateful.



Saying Thank you Allah..








He touches me this way, reminds me that i have lived so posh, i start to forgetting where i get it. I was sad, angry & confuse of course but somehow i'm happy. Not to mention that i'm a kind of person that cannot expressed my emotions, correctly i mean. I just learned various emotion that i could actually or should have. but from my early age, i don't feel them, really. Like when i should be angry at the time, i feel nothing, just empty. or when my grandma died, i didn't cry just quiet inside. i never been angry or actually be in a physical fight with someone, i never hit back. but i remember, someone i dislike so much in the past and suddenly he just went ill for a few days afterwards.it's a lesson that sometimes people need to look back just for a simple reminder what
we already have now & Don't take things for granted!!






My past week was a week of freedom. A moment where i could really expressed what i really want in my own free time. I start to understand myself, pleasuring my inner body towards a level i once reached and lost in it. My_Beloved Izzaty, My_work -- Thanks to Atip (Trip to JB was awesome kan!!)We are rowk when we worked together..the result was superb, EPF & SOCSO we did with a flying colors.!!(here's one of the four massive styrofoam i did) we laugh together, we think, we sing, we ride, we had so much joy together. Again in midnite air and i see the "me" i left behind for all these money making activities.






I love the dark i use to create beyond all of my sunshine in my book of days. In sadness i
could feel the energy i need. Funny to some people, or even freaky to those who actually knows me after sometime. But yeah, i'm proud of the oddness inside. Of all the lesson i learn and moments i've burn, i grew into this individual who gives respect to the meaning of life. In any forms, i believe things do have their own reason. Even the slightest change really affect me in somewhat way. That's why i love pay attention to details human does and kept forgetting. i try to learn and feel them. As i was always saying, the result is not important. The biggest concern to me is the process. After all, we're just dreamers in endless space...



~ Signning - Off ~

just my 2cents at 2:58 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home